Monday, January 3, 2011

What Have You Done Today To Make Yourself Feel Proud?


What Have You Done Today To Make Youself Feel Proud?



I have no answer for this question, or rather, I have no answer that I am not ashamed of.



Perhaps we have moments when we are more moved or touched by the words and/or actions of another. I am moved beyond years, and touched beyond tears. The reality is that for me, upon close and honest examination, I realize that there are far too many days when I would have no answer for this question.



The beauty of this question is that we have twenty four hours in which we can mold the answer to one we will not be ashamed of. This is also the beauty of life - we can always make a positive difference, and we can always continue doing acts every day that will make us feel proud.

I can and I will.